Crosscare Irish Diaspora Support Project
We work with:
- Irish emigrants living abroad and before leaving Ireland
- Irish emigrants returning home to Ireland from abroad. We provide support and access to services on return to Ireland and bringing non-EU family members home. We also assist in crisis return cases.
- Organisations and Irish Consular Services providing support to Irish emigrants around the world
We carry out research, policy development and training. We provide training to organisations working with our client groups. We offer phone, video, email and in-person meetings by appointment.
Phone: 01 891 3050 www.diasporasupport.ie
Crosscare Irish Diaspora Support Project is made possible thanks to funding from the Government of Ireland’s Emigrant Support Programme.
Crosscare Migrant Project
We work with
- Migrants into Ireland who are from outside the EU or have non-EU family members. We provide support on immigration permission, family visas and citizenship & residency.
- We have a Chinese-language service and work directly with the Chinese Community
We carry out research, policy development and training. We provide training to organisations working with our client groups.
We offer phone, video, email and in-person meetings by appointment.
Phone: 01 873 2844
Crosscare Migrant Project’s work is co-financed by the European Commission under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund 2014-2020 and is supported by the Government of Ireland.
Crosscare Housing & Welfare Information
We work with:
- People at risk of, and experiencing homelessness and struggling to access state and other supports.
- With a focus on social protection, housing, homelessness and health, we provide information on rights and entitlements and offer advocacy where access to these rights is delayed or denied.
- We provide a Roma, Romanian and Polish language clinics with interpreters.
We have a specific focus on migrant rights and entitlements, both EU and non-EU. We provide comprehensive training to organisations working with our client group. We represent migrant issues on various forums working to promote the advancement of migrants and their inclusion in Irish society.
We offer phone, video, email and in-meetings by appointment.
Phone: 01 8726775