Information & Advocacy Services
Providing direct information and advocacy services in the areas of housing, homelessness, social welfare, immigration issues, health and wellbeing-related issues, emigration, returning emigrants and asylum seeker and refugee issues.VIEW MORE
Community & Food Services
Developing innovative approaches to tackle food poverty and deprivation within the community.VIEW MORE
Providing those in need with emergency accomodation while working to find homes.VIEW MORE
Working with young people in the community to help them reach their true potential.VIEW MORE
What We Do?
- Through our homeless services, we accommodated 986 people, of whom 186 were supported to find sustainable accommodation. 66 individuals/couples (formerly resident in Crosscare accommodation) were supported to maintain their tenancies during 2018.
- 5000+ individuals or families, from over 125 countries, many presenting with multiple issues, were supported through our information and advocacy service. Top nationalities included Irish (many naturalised), Romanian, Somali, Chinese and Polish. Over 1,400 were either homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness.
- Our addiction service held 944 counselling sessions with clients and engaged 700 parents in talks on addiction and related matters.
- 4,184 young people were supported through our youth services in North, South and West Dublin and County Wicklow.
- 14,000 emergency food hampers provided through our community food banks.
- 175,326 meals were provided through our community cafés and homeless services.